Popular Prints: Jim & Elly - Parents (2004-01-24)
Our prints are signed by Lynn on heavyweight, acid-free paper. They can be personalized and are ready for framing.
How To Order A Print:
- Step 1: Select the number of prints you would like,
- Step 2: Click "Add to Cart".
- Step 3: On the following page you will see "Add a note to your order..." Please enter the DATE or ID# of the comic strip AND a description of the strip here. (If you're ordering one of our Popular Prints, we'll know which one, and you can skip this step).
- Personalizations: When you place your order, please enter your desired personalization, along with the date of the strip, in the "Add a note" field. Lynn will do her best to accommodate all requests, but she may write something different if she feels it is appropriate
Finding The Date or ID# Of Your Print: visit http://catalog.fborfw.com and browse or search for the strip you want. The date and ID number will be displayed under the strip.
What's the difference between an original and a print?
Originals are the drawings that Lynn has done by hand.
Prints are quality reproductions printed from an electronic file.
What size and colour are the prints?
- Sundays are coloured, approximately 9" x 13", and are printed on paper that's 13" x 19".
- Dailies are black and white, approximately 3.5" x 11", and are printed on paper that's 8.5" x 14". The dimensions of older dailies may vary from this measurement.
- Lynn's signature and personalization goes under the strip and adds about 0.5" to the height of the image area.
I ordered a print and it hasn't arrived yet. What is the standard delivery time?
Please allow us 15 business days before you grow concerned. We try to have the print in the mail as quickly as possible, but sometimes Lynn is out of town and can't sign your print immediately, and sometimes there are postal delays.